This section describes the purchasing policy from www.loveandtarot.com (our site) as operated by Lisa Boswell (“we” “us”). By making a purchase with us, you agree that you have read and understand these terms.
E-Book Purchasing Policy
By purchasing our e-book (The Love Tarot Spreads e-book, The Tarot Workbook, The Love Tarot meanings e-book and Psychic in Business e-book) you agree that you have read and accepted the following terms outlined by Lisa Boswell and her company Spirituality Media (I, we, our). If you have not read or do not accept these terms, do not purchase this e-book.
- You understand that Lisa Boswell is the author and owner of this e-book and all of its contents. You must not publish, redistribute, copy, or reproduce the contents of this e-book in any way. Doing so will result in legal action.
- As this is a digital product delivered electronically at the moment of sale, there will be no refunds offered for this product.
- By purchasing our e-books, you acknowledge that you have read the product description for each e-book. You have read and understood the word count, page count, and content for each e-book before purchase.
- By purchasing this e-book, you understand that you are purchasing a digital product, not a physical book.
- We are not responsible for any action you take as a result of taking the advice in our e-books. All information is for entertainment purposes only.
- We are not responsible for any monetary, emotional, romantic or any other type of loss you experience as a result of the information contained within our e-books. All information is for entertainment purposes only and is no substitute for professional, legal or medical advice.
- You understand that while I have created all of the content within these e-books, the e-books may contain some information that you have read in other places for free. Some of the spreads, meanings, and advice contained within these e-books may already be in the public domain. Being able to find similar information somewhere else is no grounds for a refund.
- You may review this e-book for your blog, website, YouTube channel, social media or similar platforms. However, in doing so you understand that you can refer to the contents contained within this e-book but you must not publish any of its contents. This is classed as plagiarism and we will take legal action.
Course Purchasing Policy
By purchasing our courses you agree that you have read and accepted the following terms outlined by Lisa Boswell and her company Spirituality Media (I, we, our). If you have not read or do not accept these terms, do not enroll in our courses.
Course Refund Policy
We are happy to refund for the purchase of a course if you are not happy as long as it is within 14 days of purchase and your access to the course has not previously been refused due to a breach of our terms and conditions. However, please understand that if you choose to request a refund, your access will be restricted to the said product after the refund is granted (a course, for example).
Our Right To Refuse
We reserve the right to refuse anyone the ability to purchase from our website at our discretion. If we withdraw access to a course, we will refund you unless you have breached our terms and conditions.
If you have breached any of this website’s terms as described on this page, we reserve the right to restrict your access to your purchase. For example, if we discover you have shared your course password with another individual, your access to that course will be revoked. If your access has been restricted, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you purchase on a product that guarantees lifetime access, you acknowledge that lifetime access means the life of the course, not your lifetime, our lifetime or any other lifetime. A course could be available for 6 weeks or 60 years; availability is at our discretion.
Many of our courses come with free Facebook Group access. The Facebook Group is an ‘extra’ perk for students and is not a set part of any course. If you breach the group rules, you will be excluded from the group. Losing your access to the group is no grounds for a refund.
The group is also going to remain open as long as it stays fun and productive for everyone involved including us and the students. As the creators of the group, we reserve the right to close the group if we feel that it is no longer worth running.
Acts of God
Some of our courses are ‘dripped’ over time and have a start and end date. While we will do everything in our power to stick to the deadline, by enrolling in our courses, you acknowledge that some acts of God cannot be avoided. Natural disasters can impact our ability to deliver content or ship certificates by a certain date.
By purchasing a course, membership or product you acknowledge that some of the information contained within the said product will be available in the public domain. Being able to find similar information on another website does not warrant a refund for this course.